AU undergrad exams from March 11
DETAILED SCHEDULE of Allahabad University’s final examinations of the undergraduate classes was announced by the varsity administration on Thursday evening. The finals examinations will begin from March 11 and conclude by May 12.
The exam schedule was announced following a special meeting of the AU Examination Committee held at the varsity on Thursday.
AU exam controller Prof HS Upadhyaya said B Com students would be the first ones to appear for the exams on March 11. Students of B Sc and BA will sit for the exams from March 18.
He said those students who had applied for scrutiny and had passed, but are failing in some other subjects, had been allowed to appear for the second exam.
“Such students have been admitted provisionally in their next classes and will be able to appear for the exams. However, their answer sheets will be checked only after they clear the second exam,” he said.
He further said the final schedule of the exams would be put up on all the notice boards of the various departments.
Students nominated to AUU Mahaparishad
Allahabad University vice-chancellor and AU Union patron has nominated 13 students to the AUU Mahaparishad for the academic session 2005-06.
The nominations have been made under the powers granted to the V-C under Section 10 (E) of the AUU Constitution.
Meritorious students (boys): Dev Kaushik (BA-III), Shiv Prakash Patel (B Sc-III), Nitika Sapra (B Com-III) and Manjulika Singh (LLB-III).
Meritorious students (girls): Richa Srivastava (BA-II), Pooja Soni (B Sc-II), Aditi Wazalwar (B Com-II) and Vijay Luxmi Singh (LLB-II).
Meritorious students (SC): Rajkumar (BA-I), Sandhya (B Sc-I), Priyendra Kumar Singh (B Com-I) and Rana Pratap Bharti (LLB-I).
Outstanding sportsperson: Chandra Prakash (BA-III).
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- French foreign minister Jean-Yves Le Drian and finance minister Bruno Le Maire will be in Delhi next month while IAF chief Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria will be in France. At least 8 Rafale fighters will leave for India through mid-air refuelling by UAE between April 19 and April 23.
- The order also said that Kailashnathan will head an executive council set up for the purpose,
- Congress is like an ocean, Gandhi said in the national executive meeting of the IYC, and if anyone wants to return can be allowed to do so.
- The two-day trip to Dhaka will be Modi’s first foreign visit in 15 months
- Parties urge Speaker, Chairman to reduce sessions amid polls; both Houses to begin at 11 am from Tuesday
- Additional sessions judge Sandeep Yadav convicted 35-year-old Khan, also known as Junaid, Salim and Anna
- The database uses Aadhaar-based data generated from key farm sector programmes such as PM-KISAN.
- Police data shows that some of the 522 passengers nabbed in last 5 years while carrying live bullets in their bags claimed they had done so unknowingly
- Private firms will likely claim that the law interferes with their constitutional rights to carry on trade freely
- From SC-ST social groups, reservations have expanded to OBCs, economically weaker sections