Boys need to learn to give and take: Nikhil Dwivedi
Actor Nikhil Dwivedi shares his relationship experience and gives advice on how to maintain a good one.india Updated: Apr 16, 2012 14:49 IST
Actor Nikhil Dwivedi shares his relationship experience and gives advice on how to maintain a good one:
1. How old were you when you got into your first relationship?
I was 22 and studying at a business school.
2. How long did it last?
3. What's the craziest thing you did while dating?
I borrowed money from a friend for a return flight ticket to Delhi to meet my girlfriend! I blew 12 grand in a day and spent six months repaying the loan.
4. What did you learn from your first relationship?
To co-exist and not be selfish. If I am successful in my marriage today, I have to thank that relationship.
5. Are you still in touch with your first girlfriend?
On and off, only during special occasions.
6. Your tip to boys to rock up their firstrelationship.
Don’t be self-centred and learn to give and take.
First Published: Apr 16, 2012 14:25 IST