India team selection tomorrow
The All India Senior Selection Committee of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) will meet in Mumbai at noon on Tuesday to pick the Indian team for the last two cricket Tests and two Twenty20 Internationals against England.
The third Test will be played at Eden Gardens, Kolkata from December 5 to 9 while the fourth match will be held at the VCA Stadium, Nagpur from December 13 to 17.
The ongoing series is level with both India and England winning a Test each.
The only two Twenty20 Internationals will be played at Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium, Pune and Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Dec 20 and 22, respectively.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The opposition Congress accused the government of "high handedness" against the protestors especially women while drawing parallels with British rule and calling it "General Dyer's government".
- “We'll send teams to poll-bound states - to West Bengal and Kerala. We will not support any party but appeal to people to vote for the candidates who can defeat BJP.", said BKU leader Balbir S Rajewal
- None of the students had any symptoms of Covid-19 and when their samples were again subjected to RT-PCR tests, the results were negative.
- Karat was referring to remarks made during the hearing of a plea filed by a public servant, who is accused of repeatedly raping a girl, against the Bombay High Court February 5 order which had cancelled his anticipatory bail.
- Shubham Chaudhuri -- a volunteer with global climate activist group 'Extinction Rebellion' told the court that he has nothing to do with the making of the alleged toolkit and has been implicated in the case.
- A notorious drug dealer, Sunil Howlader, was arrested during the raid. He is a resident of Rasulpur. His SUV was also seized.