Robin Williams all for noisy birth!
Hollywood comedian Robin Williams says he doesn't believe in the Scientology principle of silent birth saying it is healthy for the woman to make noise during childbirth.
Williams appeared on the The Tonight Show and commented on the recent birth of Tom Cruise's and Katie Holmes' daughter, reports Contactmusic. He said: "I am not particularly into silent birth. I think the idea of a silent birth is like a slow circumcision - not good. Or a silent conception.
"A little noise would be nice. And Brooke Shields gave birth down the hall - I don't think that was a quiet one. She was in the medicated ward - she was like, "Whatever. Woo hoo'!"
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Earlier this month, CBI in the first charge-sheet in the case had named BSF Commandant Satish Kumar and Murshidabad-based businessman Enamul Haque along with five others for their alleged involvement in cattle smuggling across the India-Bangladesh border.
- The bench, also comprising Justices L Nageswara Rao and S Ravindra Bhat apart from Chief Justice of India (CJI) SA Bobde were of the view that magistrates should play a more “intrusive” role in investigation.
- Police said the accused and the victim were in a relationship for a year, but of late she had been avoiding him.
- The national carrier at present is operating only special passenger trains since the curbs on lockdown were eased. Regular passenger trains have been suspended since March 25, 2020.
- Both the casualties took place due to IED blasts.