Six killed of food poisoning in Bihar
At least six people died and nearly 50 fell sick after consuming prasad in Bihar, on Thursday, police said.
District officials said, dozens of people in Ishua village in Nalanda district complained of nausea and vomiting after consuming prasad on the occasion of poornima.
A team of health officials reached the village for the treatment of those who have taken ill.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Officials in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology at Burla in Sambalpur district said 25 students including a girl student tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 2 days.