Spears seeks solace in Hinduism!
A Hindu priest has revealed that that the 'Princess of pop' Britney Spears' recent visited to a temple in Malibu, was to seek 'spiritual guidance' that would help her become a better mother to her four-month old son Sean Preston.
Malibu minister Samundrala Krishna Ma Charyulu said that the 'Toxic' singer, along with her baby son, had joined devotees in prayer inside the Ganesh temple.
"She and her baby joined us in prayer inside our Ganesh Temple. I wrapped some Hindu cloth around them both and gave them some flowers to wear as part of the ceremony. The whole time she was very humble and respectful," Contactmusic quoted him, as telling news website TMZ.com.
And though the priest admits to not recognizing the star and her son at first, he's hoping that her first visit will not be her last.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Iranian embassy said it "strongly repudiates any unsubstantiated allegations or irresponsible comments in this regard and considers them as steps towards realising the sinister intentions of the enemies of Iran-India relations”.
- The Jammu and Kashmir administration during a verification drive on Saturday sent 169 illegal immigrant Rohingyas to a ‘holding centre’ after they were found without valid travel documents.
- The report said that closing of schools, economic stress, parental deaths and pregnancies due to the coronavirus pandemic could increase the risk of child marriage.
- On Monday, Odisha reported 668 large forest fires.
- The 13th floor houses the accounts office of the Eastern Railways.