UPA will lose trust vote, claims confident BJP
Claiming the Congress-led UPA will lose the July 22 vote of confidence in the Lok Sabha, BJP on Friday said it is fully prepared for general elections.
"UPA government is already in minority. It has been admitted in the intensive care unit. It is in its last breath. It's sure to lose its vote of confidence on the 22nd (July)", BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy told reporters in New Delhi.
"BJP would like to state categorically that we are prepared to seek a mandate to run the nation," Rudy said.
Reiterating that the BJP is opposed to the Indo-US nuclear deal in its present form, he said in response to a question: "We (if we come to power) will completely renegotiate the draft (nuclear agreement)".
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Since the last four days, Srinagar and other parts of Kashmir are observing freezing temperatures and a cold wave.
- The aim is to provide a level-playing field in media and a platform to redress public grievances against digital media
- Razdan said she has lodged a complaint with the police and requested “immediate steps to identify, apprehend and prosecute perpetrators of this abominable attack".
- Srinivasan had been on several long bike tours and expeditions, travelling to 36 countries and several continents, including America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- While Hindi and English have been mostly used during the proceedings of the House, members preferring to speak in the 21 other scheduled Indian languages has increased to over five times per sitting in 2020 compared to the 14-year period between 2004-17.