You can be Priyanka's Mr. Right!
You can be the ideal man for a lonely heart like Priyanka Chopra. Wondering how? You just have to check out your own heart!
If your heart envies seeing the sassy babe into someone else's arms, just think that you can be her Mr. Right!
Priyanka says she would love to see her husband going green when he catches her into someone else's arms because that's the right love quotient, according to her. "The more he loves you, the more jealous he will be if he sees you into someone else's arm. And I like that. I believe it's his expression of love for me. Because I know men are in so many ways different from women. They can tolerate anything except their wives with some other man. Also, men can't stand any other male staring at their wives. They just cannot rationalize the situation in any way. It's almost impossible to convince them. They will just go red eyes seeing anything like that. I know men can die to save their woman from any disgrace," explains Priyanka.
So, what kind of a man is Priyanka looking for? "I like possessive men because they really love their wives more than anything else in this world," she answers.Realizing this particular male characteristic, she says, "Since I know this very well, I decided not to do anything which will bring humiliation and dishonour to my husband. I will not do films, which will frustrate and embarrass my family. One should live a life full of dignity. I fell into the trap of exposure initially because I was not from the industry and so many things were new to me then. I did what I was offered to do. I never applied my mind then. But today when I look back, I realize that I am mature and I know what I have to do."
Priyanka whose name, have been associated with so many actors beginning from Akshay to Abhishek and now to Harman Baweja, seems to be unaffected by all this as she says, "I don't give much importance to what people talk about me behind my back. I am more serious about my work than anything else."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A Reuters report quoting unnamed officials stated that at least 19 Myanmarese policemen have crossed over to the Indian side through border areas in Serchip and Champhai districts
- Those entering India can be granted refugee status, but they will be deported if the government decides against it
- The 50-odd pages document, anchored by the national security adviser’s office, is now awaiting the approval from the Prime Minister’s office before it is released.
- Delhi, which gave shots to 1,679 people per million population in the second phase till Wednesday night, was in the second spot, while Odisha (1,283 doses per million) was third
- The scenes that caused offence have since been deleted, and the makers as well as the OTT company have apologised.
- The medical fitness team of the Army tested close to 615 women SSC officers entitled for permanent commission, following the apex court judgment, on five counts: psychiatry, height, appendage (bone structure), physical and eye and ear.
- The EOL report has calculated its overall scores on the basis of four parameters: quality of life, economic ability, sustainability and citizen perception.
- Bengaluru, India’s technology capital, is an economic powerhouse on account of the presence of some of the world’s largest corporations.
- K Surendran, the state BJP president who made the original announcement claimed he was quoted out of context.
- The biosphere reserve spread over an area of 5569 sq km contributes 38% of the total protected area network in Odisha. It is also one of the oldest tiger reserves in the country having the largest zone of Sal trees.