Want to elevate your wardrobe? Bookmark Karisma Kapoor’s floral collared dress
- Looking to dip your toes in trend without wanting to make a big investment? Check out Karisma Kapoor's maximalist but pocket-friendly look in a purple floral collared dress from H&M, during her recent night out with Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Mallika Bhat and Kareena Kapoor Khan
We may still be layering in peak January’s winter chill but Karisma Kapoor is making us daydream about the warmer months and fashion styles that are going to dominate and trend in Spring/Summer 2021. Recently, the Bollywood actor gave a glimpse of her fun night out with BFFs Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora and Mallika Bhat at Kareena Kapoor Khan’s house but it was her dainty collared dress that stayed with us.
The ensemble’s lovely maximalist but pocket-friendly look has left us hooked and we are not getting over it anytime soon, nor should you. Taking to her social media handle, Karisma had even shared the picture featuring her reunion with her girlfriend gang but the paparazzi had already flooded the Internet with her sartorially elegant candids by then.
Donning a calf-length dress in an airy viscose weave, Karisma flaunted a feminine silhouette as she cut a chic figure. The dress came with a collar, concealed buttons at the top and long raglan sleeves that sported buttoned cuffs.
Perfect for everyday fashion, that midi dress promised a relaxed fit with a gathered seam at the hips and above the hem. Sticking to the comfortable yet glamorous vibe, Karisma completed her attire with a pair of black embellished flat footwear.
Accessorising her look with a classic black handbag, a wristwatch, a pair of reading glasses and the fashion accessory of the year – a black face mask, Karisma pulled back her luscious tresses into a high ponytail hairstyle.
Karisma’s purple floral collared dress is credited to Swedish clothing brand H&M that boasts of fast fashion. The dress originally costs ₹1,499 on their website.
The ensemble’s lovely maximalist but pocket-friendly look is a must-have for all those looking to dip their toes in trend without wanting to make a big investment.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Want to make a fashion statement in office while sticking to an easy fit no-fuss garment? Look no further as Bhumi Pednekar sorts your fashion woes with her radiant look in a dirt yellow and beige jumpsuit that is sure to steal all the spotlight at work
- 13-time PGA Tour winner, Justin Thomas was dropped as an ambassador by the fashion brand Ralph Lauren on Friday, after the golfer was caught uttering a homophobic slur last Saturday during a tournament.
- For Makar Sankranti celebrations at her home, Aditi Rao Hydari wore a breathtakingly beautiful anarkali suit that featured an exquisite floral print.
- Karisma Kapoor exudes the richness of sartorial traditions as she nails work from home fashion in a vibrant ready-to-wear handmade midi dress, in romantic pink hue, by Anita Dongre and we are smitten
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja proves to be ahead of the fashion curve yet again as she looks like a dream while flaunting a sensual and generous silhouette in Stephane Rolland’s Imperial China inspired gown, ravishing pictures set the Internet ablaze
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Though Dolce & Gabbana have withdrawn from the four-day men's fashion event, brands like Fendi, Etro and Kway are opting to broadcast live shows while Ermenegildo Zegna, Tod's, Prada and Church's have opted for pre-records as rising Covid-19 cases dampen the buzz in Italy
- Looking for a picnic date outfit to make a statement? Hina Khan is giving some inspiration in her white sheer lace dress. The actor, known for her impeccable sartorial sense, recently shared stunning images of herself and we are speechless.
- Janhvi Kapoor has made a name for herself as a fashionista. Time and again, the actor wears an outfit and inspires us to upgrade our wardrobe. This time, she is teaching us the correct way to do layering during winter season.
- Nora Fatehi again made headlines as she stepped out wearing a gorgeous beige kaftan dress. The dancer gave elegance a new meaning with her regal outfit.