Neha Kakkar breaks down on sets over split with boyfriend Himansh Kohli, shares emotional note on social media
She recently shared an emotional post on her Instagram stories about her breakup with Yaariyan actor Himansh Kohli. She wrote, “I know I’m a celeb..I’m not supposed to write all this.. but I’m human being too.. and aaj kuch zyaada hi toot gayi, isliye couldn’t control my feelings. Pata hai hum celebrities ke do chehre hote hain...Ek personal, ek professional. Personal life jitni bhi kharaab chal rahi ho, professional life mein you’ll always see us SMILING. (we celebrities have two sides to us - - one personal and one professional. No matter how bad our personal life is, you will always see us smiling.”
She further wrote, “I know everybody’s gonna talk about it now.. people are gonna judge me.. pata nahin log kya bolenge.. some people are gonna say things which i haven’t even done but koi nahin.. mujhe aadat hogayi hai sab sunne ki. sab sehne ki. (I am used to listening and bearing all this)”
Neha reportedly broke down on the sets of the show when a participant sang an emotional love song. Himansh had visited the sets of the show earlier and had confessed his feelings for Neha on stage. She had also said that she would consider marrying him if she makes up her mind to settle down.
A source told DBpost.com, “Currently, Neha is going through a rough phase in her personal life and yesterday (December 13) while she was shooting for the show, she broke down when one of the contestants sang an emotional love song. She couldn’t control her tears. In fact, since she arrived on the set; she wasn’t feeling well. Usually, she is very chirpy and bubbly on the set; but things were not the same yesterday.”
On the work front, Neha’s latest song Aankh Marey from Simmba is being praised by music lovers. She had also sung the hit reprised number Dilbar featuring Nora Fatehi for the film Satyameva Jayate.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- BTS singer Jungkook released an alternative bridge of the group's song Dis-ease. The 45-second clip has the BTS member singing in English.
- Bigg Boss 13 star Shehnaaz Gill romances Badshah in new song Fly, but 'looks part Indian-part Thai'. Watch the video here.
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- BTS singers Jimin and V graduated from Global Cyber University. The duo has been conferred with the Presidential Award as well.
- Singer Shreya Ghoshal has announced her first pregnancy. She is married to Shiladitya M since six years.
- BTS leader RM, during a conversation about India, revealed that he was familiar with Daler Mehndi's hit Punjabi track Tunak Tunak Tun and confessed he sang the song in middle school.
- Singer Harshdeep Kaur and husband Mankeet Singh have welcomed a son. They had earlier shared several posts trying to guess the baby's gender, wondering if the child would be a 'Singh' or a 'Kaur'.
- BTS singer V released his vlog on YouTube, which featured a few behind-the-scenes glimpses at his song Snow Flower with Peakboy, his workout session, and more.
- BLACKPINK member Rosé shared posters to confirm that she will make her solo debut on March 12. Her fellow BLACKPINK members Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie extend their support.