Kiran Bedi’s 10 tips for the woman of today
On the occasion of International Women’s Day what could be a better gift than to get some valuable tips from former IPS officer Dr Kiran Bedi? Dr Bedi gives 10 valuable tips for the woman of today...Updated: Mar 10, 2009 18:10 IST
On the occasion of International Women’s Day what could be a better gift than to get some valuable tips from former IPS officer Dr Kiran Bedi? The woman of substance and inspiration of many is a part of Star Plus’ Aap Ki Kachehri. Dr Bedi gives 10 valuable tips for the woman of today.
1. Grow up strong. Mentally and physically to be self reliant.
2. Educate yourself in such a way that provides skills and wisdom.
3. Be in charge of your emotional needs through awareness. Do not let yourself be enslaved by them.
4. If you have made a bad choice either correct it or do not prolong the agony.
5. Never become a mother if you are not emotionally and physically ready. Motherhood I'd say is truly life altering.
6. Remain ethically strong. This will give you the inner strength to live your life on your terms.
7. Remain courageous. Do not fear the future. Focus on doing the right things in the present. This will take care of the future. Never ever surrender your financial self reliance.
8. Remain confident and sure of self. Learn to be your own friend even if you have close friends and relatives.
9. Develop the habit of self audit to chart your own journey time to time.
10. Get associated with good causes, community and spiritual. This will keep you networked and empowered.