Sonam Kapoor Ahuja-Anand Ahuja throw romance in the air like confetti and these mushy messages are proof
Making us wonder where our Cupid got struck, Bollywood’s dapper couple Sonam Kapoor Ahuja and Anand Ahuja painted the Internet red with love and they shared a series of their unseen romantic pictures. From walking while it was snowing to cuddling in wilderness, Sonam shared amushy message for her hubby whose unapologetic PDA surely pushed fans to amp up their romance game this weekend.
Taking to her Instagram handle, Sonam shared a slew of pictures featuring the lovebirds. While one featured them sharing a hearty laugh as they strolled down a London street with their sartorial foot forward, another picture had them with their backs to the camera as they made footprints in the snow and cuddled for some warmth.
The following picture was from one of their wedding functions which featured the two holding hands and lost in each other’s eyes. The last two saw them smiling for the camera in the backdrop of mountains and a river amid undisclosed wilderness.
Sonam captioned the pictures with uncontained love. It read, “I love you.. you make #everydayphenomenal (sic).” Quick to respond, Anand commented, “so cuuuute. Why so much love!? #EverydayPhenomenal (sic).” That was not all as Sonam took the bar higher by replying, “@anandahuja because you’re so romantic and take me on amazing dates (sic)” which made Anand share crying faced emojis as he wrote, “How do you say it... “It’s a dizzzz.” ... restaurants should not be allowed to name themselves so similarly (sic).”
Soon, Bollywood friends and fans too emptied their stash of love for the duo in the comments section as the pictures broke the Internet for all the right reasons.
Sonam and Anand got married in an anand karaj ceremony in May 2018 after being in a relationship for more than two years. The two never leave a chance to gush over each other in public outings or social media handles and we can’t help but adore their camaraderie.
After all, what is love if your true feelings are never expressed openly?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Even after 10 years of losing his mother Mona Shourie Kapoor, Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor continues to grieve her death like a fresh wound and recently shared a relatable post by a fan page that offers a heartwarming truth of grieving a loved one irrespective of the time. Read on
- Chrissy Teigen is remembering her son Jack on what would have been his due date. The model, in October 2020, had shared that she lost her third child due to complications in pregnancy and had posted heartbreaking images on social media.
- Princess Eugenie welcomed her first child with husband Jack Brooksbank on February 9 and she recently revealed that she has named her baby, August Philip Hawke Brooksbank. The name is an ode to her grandfather Prince Philip, who is admitted in a hospital at the moment.
- The two mega stars, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have a prenuptial agreement in place, that is why, Southern California's celebrity divorce attorney Daniel Jaffe feels, "there won’t be any major property issues."
- Chris Evans surprises his pet dog, Dodger, after its hip replacement surgery by sewing up a nasty tear in its favourite stuffed toy lion and we can’t help but give the Captain America star a ‘Dog Parent of the Year’ trophy already
- Kim Kardashian, the famous reality TV star and beauty mogul, filed for divorce from her husband of six and a half years, Kanye West. Kardashian is now seeking joint custody of their four children.