initial public offering]
Reuters | , Bengaluru
PUBLISHED ON MAY 14, 2021 02:38 PM IST
The company's offering may also include further share issues worth up to 15 billion rupees, according to the filing.
PTI | , New Delhi
UPDATED ON MAY 10, 2021 06:13 AM IST
The initial public offer (IPO) comprises fresh issue of equity share of the bank worth ₹330 crore and an offer for sale aggregating up to ₹1,000 crore by promoter Fincare Business Services Ltd, according to the Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP).
By Swaraj Singh Dhanjal , Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON MAY 06, 2021 06:27 AM IST
- Companies have filed draft red herring prospectuses (DRHPs) for nine IPOs that aim to raise almost Rs.19,660 crore (approximately $2.66 billion) since April 1, 2021, according to data from primary market tracker Prime Database.
By Ravindra Sonavane, Hindustan Times, Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON APR 20, 2021 07:41 AM IST
The stock opened at ₹439 on the BSE and touched a low of ₹421.15, or fell as much as 13.34% from its issue price of ₹486.
PUBLISHED ON APR 18, 2021 03:29 PM IST
- Here’s how you can check the allotment status for Macrotech Developers Ltd IPO
Reuters | , Bengaluru
PUBLISHED ON APR 07, 2021 02:31 PM IST
Barbeque-Nation's debut comes as a resurgence in coronavirus infections in India threatens to derail a nascent recovery in business for restaurants, malls and movie theaters.
By hindustantimes.com, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON APR 07, 2021 07:29 AM IST
- Axis Capital, JP Morgan India, Kotak Mahindra Capital Company, ICICI Securities, Edelweiss Financial Services, IIFL Securities, JM Financial, YES Securities, SBI Capital Markets and BOB Capital Markets are the book running lead managers of the IPO.
PUBLISHED ON APR 04, 2021 07:40 AM IST
- Here’s a list of top IPOs which are lined up for April:
UPDATED ON APR 01, 2021 05:23 PM IST
The object of the issue described in the DRHP is the reduction of aggregate borrowing of the company amounting to ₹15,700 million and land acquisition for ₹3,750 million, as well as other corporate purposes.
Livemint | By Tarush Bhalla, Bengaluru
PUBLISHED ON APR 01, 2021 07:32 AM IST
InMobi Group’s mobile advertising technology entity aims to raise between $800 million and $1.2 billion through an initial public offering (IPO) and may look at Nasdaq for its listing, said one of the persons mentioned above.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 24, 2021 10:38 PM IST
The company has also raised ₹327.60 lakh from high net worth investor Madhukar Sheth when it completed its pre-IPO round.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 24, 2021 10:09 AM IST
- The shares of the company are expected to be listed on March 30. Through the issue, the company offered 294,392 equity shares of the promoters and existing shareholders.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 21, 2021 07:18 AM IST
- Here's how to check the allotment status of Laxmi Organic IPO
PUBLISHED ON MAR 18, 2021 11:45 AM IST
At the end of day 1, the mobile gaming platform IPO was subscribed four times.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 17, 2021 12:17 PM IST
A pandemic-induced hunger for technology stocks and the threat of US delistings have been a boon for the financial hub during a difficult political stretch, driving a surge in initial and secondary share sales.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 17, 2021 08:04 AM IST
- The price band for the offer has been fixed at ₹303-305 per equity share and bids can be made for a minimum of 49 equity shares and in multiples of 49 thereafter.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 16, 2021 05:02 PM IST
The company cut Ant’s valuation to a range of $200 billion to $250 billion at year end, down from a peak of about $280 billion before the IPO was halted amid a regulatory crackdown, the people said, requesting not to be identified because the matter is private.
UPDATED ON MAR 17, 2021 11:27 AM IST
- Through the issue, the company will sell 52,94,392 equity shares by the promoters and existing shareholders.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 15, 2021 12:10 PM IST
- As the minimum application size is ₹14,964 at the higher end of the price band, investors can bid for a minimum of 172 shares and multiples of 172 shares thereafter.
UPDATED ON MAR 14, 2021 05:58 PM IST
- While Craftsman Automation and Laxmi Organics Industries will launch their IPOs on Monday, Kalyan Jewellers India will open its IPO on Tuesday. Suryoday Small Finance Bank and Nazara Technologies will begin their IPO on Wednesday.
UPDATED ON MAR 15, 2021 11:32 AM IST
- The IPO comprises a fresh issue of shares worth ₹300 crore and an offer for sale worth ₹300 crore. The minimum bid lot of the IPO is 115 equity shares and thereafter investors can bid in multiples of 115 shares.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 14, 2021 10:57 AM IST
- Investors can bid for a minimum of 10 equity shares and in multiples thereafter. The minimum investment amount will be ₹14,900 per lot.
UPDATED ON MAR 12, 2021 12:14 PM IST
- The company will utilise net proceeds from the IPO for repayment of debt and for general corporate purposes. Here’s everything you need to know about the initial public offering made by Anupam Rasayan
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi
UPDATED ON MAR 10, 2021 09:40 AM IST
Nishant Pitti and Riskant Pitti, the founders of the company with over 49 per cent stake each, are planning to offload shares worth ₹255 crore each through the IPO. The shares of the company are expected to be listed on BSE and NSE on March 19.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 09, 2021 12:38 PM IST
- Here’s how investors can check the share allotment status for MTAR Technologies through KFin Tech Private Ltd website or through BSE website
UPDATED ON MAR 08, 2021 03:28 PM IST
Here is all you need to know about the offer.
UPDATED ON MAR 05, 2021 09:14 PM IST
The Utkarsh CoreInvest Limited is the promoter and ICICI Securities, IIFL Securities, Kotak Investment Banking are the book-running managers of the offer.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 03, 2021 11:10 AM IST
The online travel agency has set the price band for its IPO at ₹186-187 per share. The IPO is likely to open for subscription on March 8 and close on March 10.
PTI | , New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 02, 2021 05:38 PM IST
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) is one of the largest corporate healthcare groups in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in terms of the number of patients treated and treatments offered.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 02, 2021 11:59 AM IST
According to the company’s prospectus, proceeds from the fresh issue will be used for repayment or pre-payment of its borrowings and funding working capital requirements.