Bigg Boss 14 promo: Abhinav Shukla tells Rubina Dilaik she ‘doesn’t have a brain of her own’ after she fights with Jasmin
Rubina Dilaik and Jasmin Bhasin’s friendship seems to be crumbling in the Bigg Boss 14 house. In a new promo video, the two could be seen getting into a nasty argument after Rubina and her husband Abhinav Shukla locked Nikki Tamboli in the bedroom.
On being asked by Jasmin to let Nikki go, Rubina retorted, “Tumko humko shaitan banana hi hai, demonise karna hi hai (If you want to make us look bad and demonise us), continue doing that.” Rubina then told Jasmin that her sugar-coated way of talking is considered as being ill-mannered.
The two women got into a heated argument, with Rubina calling Jasmin ‘immature’. Rubina also warned Jasmin not to talk about her behind her back. Jasmin hit back by saying, “Chalaki wale khel kisi aur ke saath khelna, jo tumhari aadat hai (Play these clever games, like you always do, with someone else).” As the fight showed no signs of abating, Jasmin shouted, “It’s over,” presumably referring to their friendship.
Rubina also had a fallout with Abhinav, who lashed out at her saying, “Tere ko kya zaroorat thi bolne ki? Bas kar. Ispe na safaai toh dena hi mat (What was the need to say anything? Stop it. Don’t even try to explain yourself about this).” He also told her that she did not have a brain of her own.
Jasmin and Rubina’s friendship has been challenged during earlier tasks including the new captaincy task-- Batwara. Abhinav and Rubina’s relationship has also been tested in the Bigg Boss 14 house. Recently, he got angry with his wife when she tried to intervene in Kavita Kaushik and Aly Goni’s fight. Rubina, however, insisted that she was only doing the humane thing by asking if Kavita needed any first aid.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Eijaz Khan said that he and Pavitra Punia are serious about each other. He added that their families are also involved in their relationship.
- Kiku Sharda has dismissed reports that Krushna Abhishek is upset with him over a joke he made on a recent episode of The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Bigg Boss contestant Rakhi Sawant is really married to a man named Ritesh, her brother Rakesh has said. Ritesh's identity remains a mystery.
- Nikki Tamboli got into a heated fight with Devoleena Bhattacharjee on Bigg Boss 14. Watch the video here.
- Eijaz Khan, one of the top contenders to win Bigg Boss 14, walked out of the show earlier this week due to prior professional commitments. He hinted at his return in a video message.