Bigg Boss poll: Who should be evicted from the house this week?
The nominations process took longer than usual this time but we finally have the list. On Tuesday’s episode of Bigg Boss, the audience was given the names of the five unsafe contestants that they would have to save with their votes.
This time the viewers will have to choose from Bani Judge, Nitibha Kaul, Rahul Dev, Manveer Gujjar and Gaurav Chopra. There are many reasons for you to vote or not vote for each one of these. Here, we list a few.
1. Bani Judge
She maybe nominated this week but everyone knows that there is no chance that she will be walking out the door anytime soon. Bani is one of the strongest contestants this season with a massive fan following. Her many antics keep the other contestants on their toes and the audience entertained. We won’t bet a dime on Bani’s eviction.
2. Gaurav Chopra
Gaurav may not be the most controversial of them all but his preachy sessions and his clear thoughts about things are fun to listen to. He is also a popular face on the small screen so we don’t think a lot of people would want to see him leave either.
3. Rahul Dev
Nice guys Rahul has been laying low since the day he stepped into the house. While we don’t think he will be eliminated this time, we sure hope he brings up his game real quick and stops being so dull.
4. Nitibha Kaul
Nitibha makes it a point to be a part of almost every other fight that rages inside the house and a lot them without any motivation. She tries her best to be in the spotlight but her need for attention gets too much to bear at time. The fact that she is a commoner doesn’t help her case either. We think Nitibha will be the one to leave the house this time. Do you agree?
5. Manveer Gujjar
While Manveer is also a commoner, his friendship with Manu and the love-hate relationship with Swami Om gives a lot humour to the show.We hope this isn’t the last we see of him.
So, who will it be? Take our poll:
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.