Krushna Abhishek parties with Karan Mehra and Nisha Rawal, calls wife Kashmera ‘hotness overloaded’
Actor and former Bigg Boss 14 contestant Kashmera Shah rang in the New Year with her actor husband Krushna Abhishek and has shared several fun-filled videos and pictures from the party were their friends Nisha Rawal and Karan Mehra were also present.
Kashmera first posted a short video of herself in which she says, “Happy New Year,” even as Milind Gaba’s song, Kya Karu plays in the background.
The second one is a fun video. We see Krushna and Karan sitting together as the comedian tells the camera, “Mere ko hairstyle bahut accha laga Nisha ka (I liked Nisha’s hairstyle a lot).” Nisha, holding a packet of munchies in her hand, says, “Wait! I will give you my reaction. Okay, 1, 2, 3 Action.” Krushna then repeats himself as Nisha comes close to him and says, “Sacchi (really)? Of 2020 or 2021?” Krushna says it is the best hairstyle of 2021.Nisha then stuffs his mouth with the munchies and says, “Very good, bus bus aur kuch mat bolo (Stop right there, do not say anything else).”
Sharing the video, Kashmera wrote on Instagram, “Hahaha friends that don’t let u go @missnisharawal @realkaranmehra @rohitkverma @rishaabchauhaan Happy New Year.” Nisha commented saying, “yeh kab hua (when did this happen)? love you both.”
Kashmera also posted a video of herself on Friday. She poses in a red bikini and blue silk shirt as Alka Yagnik’s Chalk Chalka plays in the background. “Have a great new year people @krushna30 @artisingh5 @rishaabchauhaan @colorstv #stunning #gorgeous #happynewyear #exotic #body #hotmodel #heatitup #kashisback #red #redhot #sexy #beauty #beautiful #toohottohandle,” she captioned it.
Krushna also posted a picture of Kashmera from the video on his Instagram Stories and captioned it “Hotness overloaded.”
Kashmera was recently seen on Salman Khan’s reality show, Bigg Boss 14 as a challenger and she was the first challenger to be voted out of the game.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Rashami Desai, Vindu Dara Singh, Vikas Gupta and Rakhi Sawant met for a party. Vikas shared pics with a lovely note for Rakhi.
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.