Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh set to tie the knot with new girlfriend
Rahul Raj Singh, who was booked for abetting the suicide of his actor girlfriend Pratyusha Banerjee in 2016, is set to marry his new girlfriend, Saloni Sharma. He is currently out on bail.
Rahul posted pictures from his birthday celebrations on Wednesday and discreetly announced his marriage plans. Saloni got him a cake with his picture on it and a message that read ‘Happy birthday dear hubby.’
“It has been a long year for me...one which had many ups and downs..several highs and several lows....but like they say...what does not kill u...only makes you stronger...on my Birthday today...I would like to wish every single person who came,who wished me,who called and messaged,and even those who didn’t!! Thanks so much!! And of course A Very Happy Birthday to Me!!! This is my year and I will come out with positivity and hopefully with a lot of success! A special thanks to my dear Saloni Sharma@onlysimkie...my soon to be wife and partner for life...u have been there when no one could!! Loved all the surprises!! THANK YOU BAPI MA FOR THE WONDERFUL VIDEO! Thank you to my dear family for giving birth to me so I can celebrate this day!! Thank you Raj and Tanya for your midnight visit! Thank you Rahul Dwivedi for your creativity...Thank you Bablu and Dharmendra for being there smiling and dancing...Thank uuuu! Muah!,” he captioned the photo album on Instagram.
Rahul recently confirmed his relationship with Saloni on Instagram. “Love of my life! Sweetbun .. thank u for being there ...,” he had captioned a photo with her.
Rahul was in a relationship with Balika Vadhu star Pratyusha when she committed suicide on April 1, 2016 allegedly after a heated argument with him. He was found guilty of abetting the suicide but was released on bail. “I’ve done nothing wrong. So I don’t feel guilty. If the courts had any doubts about my innocence, they’d have cancelled my bail. May 29th was my birthday. A day later, I got this wonderful gift from the courts,” he had told IANS in June 2017.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.
Karan Patel: As an actor, the challenge is to find work in films; to break the stigma that TV actors can’t become film stars
- Disha Parmar's batting skills earned her a Virat Kohli comparison from fiancé Rahul Vaidya. The couple is on a quick vacation together and has been posting updates on social media. Watch their latest video.
- Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy have created an Instagram page for their newborn son, Aaravv. Head on over to satisfy your baby picture cravings.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.