Amitabh Bachchan shares new pic as he leaves Mumbai for Nagraj Manjule’s Jhund: ‘Striding out of the end of another’
Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan, who is busy with many back to back projects, was clicked at the Mumbai airport where he was heading to for some last shots for his upcoming film, Jhund.
The ‘Shehenshah’ of Bollywood shared a picture of himself from the airport on his Twitter handle and wrote, “striding out of the end of another .. last shots tonight for JHUND.” In the picture, the 76-year-old actor can be seen sporting a casual look with a zipper along with pants and pairing it with white shoes.
Jhund will mark the Bollywood directorial debut of Sairat director Nagraj Manjule. The movie marks the first collaboration between Amitabh and Nagraj. Bachchan began shooting for the film in December 2018.
The film is reportedly based on the life of Vijay Barse, a retired sports teacher and founder of an NGO called Slum Soccer in Nagpur. Back in January, Big B had shared a heartwarming note after he wrapped up the shoot of the film. “As you end one and get set to leave .. the emotions and withdrawal symptoms begin to reflect .. thank you JHUND.”
Sairat lead actors Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar will also be seen in it. The upcoming film is being co-produced by Nagraj, Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Raaj Hiremath and Savita Raj Hiremath. The film is slated to hit the theatres on September 20, 2019.
Meanwhile, Amitabh will next be seen in Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra alongside Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.
Covid effect on pre-shoot rituals for actors? Sara Ali Khan, Taapsee Pannu, Anil Kapoor spill the beans
- Kartik Aaryan has recreated a Game of Thrones scene in Manali, originally featuring Kit Harrington as Jon Snow.
- Alia Bhatt shared a number of fan-made videos, where they have recreated some scenes and dialogues from the teaser of Gangubai Kathiawadi.