Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli share unseen video, pics from wedding on first anniversary. Watch him gush about his wife
To celebrate their first wedding anniversary, actor Anushka Sharma and her cricketer husband Virat Kohli have shared pictures and videos from their wedding on social media. While Anushka shared an unseen video of their wedding in Italy, Virat shared four new pictures.
“It’s heaven, when you don’t sense time passing by ... It’s heaven, when you marry a good ‘man’,” she captioned the video which shows Anushka in her blush pink Sabyasachi lehenga, walking down the aisle. It also shows Virat putting the varmala around Anushka’s neck, fixing her drape, holding hands in the mandap, taking pheras and putting the sindoor on her forehead.
In a bit from their reception, Virat could be heard saying, “My wife. Can I say this again? My wife!” He adds, “I feel like I was a child till morning and now I have grown up suddenly. My wife!”. Virat captioned his own post: “Can’t believe it’s been a year already because it feels like it happened just yesterday. Time has truly flown by. Happy anniversary to my best friend and my soulmate.Mine forever.”
Virat and Anushka tied the knot in a secret ceremony in Italy on December 11, 2017. They announced their wedding on the same day to the world and also shared the first pictures. In a recent interview to cricketer Adam Gilchrist, Virat talked about Anushka and their life together.
“When I met my wife I began to change. I came from a very different background from north India and I had no idea of what happens in any other sphere of society or anyone else’s life. Her life was very different and it came with her own challenges and perspective on things,” he said in the interview. He added, “It was amazing to just see myself- how much different things were to the way I think. I was not a very practical person before that. But, she has changed me a lot. I’ve learnt so much from her. That’s what it’s supposed to be like, you should help each other grow and she has certainly helped me grow.”
Anushka and Virat are in Australia where he is currently on tour. She will now be seen in Shah Rukh Khan’s Zero.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.