Ayushmann Khurrana poses for festive family portrait, Neha Kakkar celebrates first Diwali with husband Rohanpreet
A number of Bollywood stars took to their Instagram pages to share pictures on Diwali. Names included Ayushmann Khurrana, singer Neha Kakkar, Katrina Kaif, Hema Malini and Rajinikanth among others.
Sharing a picture, Ayushmann wrote: “Khurranas with social distancing wishing you a very happy Diwali. I’m exactly 6 ft apart from my family. Sigh. #HappyDiwali #Diwali2020.” The picture showed the entire Khurrana family together, all dressed in shades of white, pale pink and cream, posing for a photograph. While Ayushmann and wife Tahira Kashyap and Aparshakti Khurana and his wife Akriti stood on the right and left flanks respectively, in the centre were the parents of the actors and Ayushmann’s two kids - Virajveer and Varushka. He shared another picture of Ayushmann seated with the ladies of the household and his father, brother and son standing. He called it “Khurrana parivaar safe parivaar” and that they were all smiling under their masks.
Neha Kakkar, who recently married Rohanpreet Singh, shared pictures of their first Diwali as a married couple. Sharing it, she said: “Our First Diwali Together and Most Special one. Happy Diwali Everyone!!! God bless you all.” It appears the couple is still in Dubai, where they had gone to celebrate their honeymoon.
Actor Hema Malini also celebrated the festival of lights with her family. Daughter and actor Esha Deol shared a picture with her mother and her mother-in-law and wrote: “Diwali celebrations at home with my beautiful ladies by my side my mother @dreamgirlhemamalini , mum in law @pujatakhtani & loved ones #happydiwali #family #homesweethome.”
Down South, Rajinikanth and his family too celebrated Diwali. The festival is celebrated in the morning in South India. The actor’s daughter Soundarya shared a bunch of pictures with her parents, husband and son and wrote, “Wishing everyone a very safe and Happy Diwali from our family to yours Spread love and positivity .. Trust and surrender to the almighty !!!! gods and gurus will always bless us #StaySafe #BeResponsible #GoCorona.”
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- After celebrating her sister's birthday, Khushi Kapoor took a flight out of India to visit her close friend Aaliyah Kashyap. The latter shared glimpses of Khushi's visit.
- Shahid Kapoor and his glamorous wife Mira Rajput rocked the airport look on Tuesday. See their pictures here.
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.