Big B wraps up Aarakshan
Amitabh Bachchan is having ‘withdrawal symptoms’ after wrapping up the shooting of Prakash Jha’s
. “As the film shoot comes to an end, there is a growing sense of symptoms of withdrawal,” Big B posted on Twitter. Bachchan plays a professor in the multi-starrer, which also features Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone.
Bachchan recently recited selected poems from his father’s work at Bhopal. “There’s always a fear, always an apprehension, always the butterflies,” he said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.