Can you spot pre-stardom Ishaan Khatter, Radhika Apte in this Shahid Kapoor movie?
A video of a pre-fame Ishaan Khatter and Radhika Apte from Shahid Kapoor’s 2005 film Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi! has resurfaced online now that both have becomes stars in their own right. Ishaan’s debut Bollywood film, Dhadak, will be released next week and Radhika Apte can be seen in a supporting role in Netflix’s much buzzed-about show, Sacred Games.
The video splices together scenes from the film, one of Shahid’s earliest, and shows a very young Ishaan and an almost unrecognisable Radhika.
Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi! was directed by Mahesh Manjrekar and also starred Amrita Rao and Sanjay Dutt. It holds the unique distinction of being the first Hindi film to be shot in HD.
Ishaan, Shahid’s half-brother, made his film debut with Majid Majidi’s Beyond the Clouds earlier this year. Dhadak is a remake of Marathi superhit film Sairat, and will also feature debutante Janhvi Kapoor, late actor Sridevi’s daughter. Radhika recently appeared in the Netflix anthology Lust Stories and will next be seen in another Netflix series, the horror show Ghoul.
Shahid, meanwhile, is currently filming Batti Gul Meter Chalu with Shraddha Kapoor. He was last seen in the controversial historical epic Padmaavat.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Twitter has offered reasons behind the restrictions that were made to Kangana Ranaut's account for a brief time.
- Kangana Ranaut went back on an earlier tweet in which she claimed that she isn't interested in seeing anyone's leaked messages or emails when she was questioned about her comments on Deepika Padukone and Rhea Chakraborty's leaked WhatsApp chats.
- Preity Zinta shared a sneak peek from her road trip with husband Gene Goodenough. She posted a loved-up snap of him carrying her in his arms.
- Vikas Khanna revealed that he was asked to pay money in exchange for favourable reviews of his directorial debut, The Last Color. He said that he will never forget it.
- Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has written a note about feeling the temptation to drink, and how she dealt with it. She has been sober for four years.
- Actor Maanvi Gagroo, who has appeared in Four More Shots Please! and Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, complained to an OTT platform after its name was used as bait by someone who told her she had to 'compromise' for a role.
- Shahid Kapoor's wife, Mira Rajput, has shared new posts from their Goa vacation. Check them out.
- Sushmita Sen's daughter Renee said that she never felt the need to know about her biological parents. She also expressed her desire to adopt children someday.