Deepika Padukone enjoys salon session in a mask, her new look is a hit with fans. See pics
Actor Deepika Padukone got a much deserved salon session on Wednesday. Her hairstylist shared the actor’s pictures on Instagram and also revealed her new look.
The photos show Deepika in a black mask, getting her hair done by Clarabelle Saldanha. Deepika make videos of herself and her hairstylist and even clicked a few mirror selfies. The actor’s hair got fresh new golden highlights as well as a fresh haircut. Sharing her pictures, Clarabelle wrote, “Always a delight working on a new look for @deepikapadukone She knows what she wants and knows how to work it!” Deepika’s husband, actor Ranveer Singh also ‘liked’ the post.
Deepika’s fans loved her new look. “Love this color,” wrote one. “Omg now I also want a haircut exactly like her! HOW CAN SHE BE SO CUTTEEEE,” read another comment.
Deepika has been at her Mumbai home with Ranveer ever since the lockdown began in March. The couple recently flew to Bengaluru to meet her parents -- former badminton star Prakash Padukone and his wife Ujjala. The couple was spotted at the Mumbai airport, as they arrived back home in matching outfits, holding hands.
Ranveer and Deepika were to be seen together in Kabir Khan’s 83. The film is based on India’s maiden cricket World Cup win of 1983. While Ranveer plays team captain Kapil Dev, Deepika will be essaying the role of his wife Romi. The film was to release over the summer but has been indefinitely delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Deepika will also be seen in Shakun Batra’s domestic noir, which also stars Siddhant Chaturvedi and Ananya Pandey. She will leave for Goa soon to shoot for the film. She also has Mahabharata, in which she will play Draupadi. Her film with Rishi Kapoor, a remake of The Intern, has taken the back seat after the veteran actor’s death in April.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.