Diljit Dosanjh shares pic of ‘gharelu shaktian’ cockroach killer, fan asks if he has had too much to drink
Actor-singer Diljit Dosanjh has started cleaning his house for Diwali and like the rest of desi households, he, too, is grateful of the handy ‘Laxman Rekhaa’. On Tuesday, he took to Twitter to share a picture of the cockroach killer chalk, calling it ‘gharelu shaktian (household powers)’.
However, his random tweet made some fans wonder if singer has been drinking. “Paaji, aaj do peg zaada hogae shayad jo oot pataang tweet kar rahe ho (Brother, I think you have had one too many drinks that you are tweeting weird things),” wrote a fan, replying to Diljit’s tweet. The singer replied, “Mai Peeta Nahi..Kumar Saab.. Ghar ki Safai Kar raha Hu (I don’t drink Mr Kumar. I am cleaning the house).”
Diljit also shared a video of how a big army of ants took over a cup of jaggery in his house. Rather than throwing away the food right away, Diljit made a video of the ants and marvelled at their speed.
Diljit’s next release will be Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari with Manoj Bajpayee and Fatima Sana Shaikh. The film releases on Monday in cinemas. Zee Studios announced on Monday that the film, directed by Abhishek Sharma, will hit the screens across the country on Diwali. Last month, the makers had planned a November 13 release for the film, though it was not confirmed if it will come out in theatres or go for a digital premiere.
Set in the ‘90s, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari is billed as an unlikely comedy about a wedding detective on a hunt which turns into a chase game. The film also features Annu Kapoor, Manoj Pahwa, Seema Pahwa, Supriya Pilgaonkar, Nehha Pendse, Manuj Sharma, Neeraj Sood, Abhishek Banerjee, Vijay Raaz, Karishma Tanna and Vanshikha Sharma.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.