Ekta Kapoor to pray for Kya Super... success
Ekta Kapoor is known to be a very religious person. The filmmaker will visit Salim Chisti's shrine at Fatehpur Sikri Sunday to seek blessings for success of her forthcoming film Kya Super Kool Hain Hum.
"I'm a very spiritual person and apart from hard work it is necessary to have blessings. I will be visiting Fatehpur Sikri to seek blessings for Kyaa Super Kool.... and I hope the film does well," Ekta said in a statment.
Directed by Sachin Yardi, Kya Super Kool Hain Hum is a sequel to the 2005-film Kya Kool Hain Hum and hits theatres July 27. It features Tusshar Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Neha Sharma and Sara Jane Dias in prominent roles.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bobby Deol's wife, Tanya, once recalled the story of how the actor made moves on her by calling her in the dead of night, only to be ignored.
- A picture of Khushi Kapoor and her cousin, Shanaya, taking dance lessons, is being widely shared online.
- Masaba Gupta has thanked her mother, actor Neena Gupta, for keeping her grounded. "I have seen kids who are really bad at what they do, being told that they are kings and queens," she said.
- Actor Varun Dhawan, who recently tied the knot with Natasha Dalal, has hinted that photographer Rohan Shrestha might soon get married, too. Rohan is rumoured to be dating Shraddha Kapoor.
- Director Chaitanya Tamhane's award-winning film, The Disciple, will be released on Netflix.