Genelia D’Souza, Karanvir Bohra accompany their kids to birthday party of Sachiin Joshi-Urvashi Sharma’s son. See pics
A host of Bollywood celebrities including Genelia D’Souza with her son Riaan and Geeta Basra with daughter Hinaya Heer were spotted at actor-producer Sachiin Joshi and wife Urvashi Sharma‘s son’s birthday party in Mumbai on Friday.
Twinning seems to be the theme of the party as the celebrities wore clothes similar to their kids in different colours.
Genelia was spotted in a yellow top and denims paired with a white jacket as she arrived with her elder son Riaan. She was seen in a candid mood and played with the kids at the venue. The five year-old was in a yellow sweatshirt and grey trousers and looked shy as he greeted the media.
Sunny Leone, who saw the release of her new dance number Hello Ji from web show Ragini MMS season 2 on Friday, skipped the event. Her husband Daniel Weber accompanied their daughter Nisha at the party. Actor Udita Goswami, who has appeared in films such as Paap and Zeher, was seen at the party with her four-year-old daughter. The mother-daughter duo were twinning in white. Geeta Basra, who is married to former cricketer Harbhajan Singh, was seen in black casuals while her daughter Hinaya wore a white dress for the party.
Television actor Karanvir Bohra also arrived with his wife Teejay Sidhu and twin daughters Vienna and Bella.The family of four was twinning in navy blue on the occasion.
A few days ago, Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia had hosted a star-studded party for Riaan who turned five this month. It was attended by all from Aishwarya Rai-Abhishek Bachchan and their daughter Aaradhya, Rani Mukerji and daughter Adira, Arpita Khan and son Ahil and Esha Deol and daughter Radhya.
Genelia had also written a note for Riaan on Instagram along with a few adorable pictures of the kid. She wrote, “Every parent says “I don’t want him to grow up, I want to freeze this age forever”.. But I don’t.. I want to enjoy every year of yours, I want to see you grow into a fine young man, I want to give you wings to fly and I’d like to be the wind beneath those wings. I want to tell you that life is tough but you are tougher, I want you to always believe in yourself no matter what happens cause I will always believe in you.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Richa Chadha has shared a song featuring Aishwarya Rai and Salman Khan to express her sorrow on paying a huge price for getting her fuel tank filled.
- Malaika Arora has shared a throwback picture from one of her old photoshoots which had her running barefoot in between two fields.
- It has been 10 years since Kangana Ranaut and R Madhavan-starrer Tanu Weds Manu released on the big screen. On the occasion, director Aanand L Rai penned a note of gratitude, thanking fans for his "Woh Tanu weds Manu wala Aanand Rai" identity.
- Janhvi Kapoor was seen at the Mumbai airport late Wednesday in an all denim look but it was her mobile cover that stole attention.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan has shared a picture from her time in the kitchen in New York along with a boomerang video to prove how she is the best at it.
- Ishaan Khatter shared a throwback picture from their childhood to post a 'happy birthday' message for his half-brother, Shahid Kapoor.
- Alia Bhatt did a 'Gangubai Kathiawadi' style namaste to the paparazzi while greeting them during director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's birthday celebrations.
- On Divya Bharti's birth anniversary, here's revisiting an episode from her life when she married producer Sajid Nadiadwala and managed to keep it a secret from her father, who was opposed to the match.