Here’s how Hrithik Roshan’s son Hrehaan celebrated birthday with the whole family even amid lockdown. Watch
Hrehaan cut his birthday cake at home while his grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins joined in from their respective home through video calls. Hrithik made a video of the happy family as they all came together to celebrate.
Hrithik’s ex-wife Sussanne and their other son Hridaan also joined the birthday party. Hrehaan got a chocolate cake and clicked a picture--rather took a screenshot--of the entire family’s video chat.
Earlier, Sussanne had shared a video montage of Hrehaan’s pictures from the family album and called him her ‘ray of sonshine.’ “To my Son.where do we go.. nobody knows... but I have to say, You, are on your way... to the best ‘there’ that there is... Happy 14th birthday my Ray of ‘Sonshine’. Today tomorrow and beyond forever more, you have me to the depth of my core,” she captioned her post.
Sussanne has temporarily moved out of her house to stay with the actor so that the duo can co-parent their children amid the coronavirus pandemic. Hrithik and Sussanne divorced in 2014.
Hrithik shared a picture of Sussanne on Instagram, writing, “This is a picture of dear Sussanne (my ex wife) who has graciously volunteered to temporarily move out of her home so that our children are not disconnected indefinitely from either one of us. Thank you Sussanne for being so supportive and understanding in our journey of co-parenting. Our children will tell the story we create for them,” he wrote.
The actor added that he hopes and prays that in order to safeguard the health of ourselves and our loved ones, “we all find our way to express love, empathy, courage, strength with an open heart.” Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday announced a complete lockdown across the country for 21 days from midnight, asserting that this is necessary for a decisive battle against the pandemic.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.