Krishna Shroff posts pic with ‘bae’, ex-boyfriend Eban Hyams comments, ‘Dang u move quick’
Weeks after announcing her split from boyfriend Eban Hyams, Tiger Shroff’s sister, Krishna, took to social media to share a picture with the internet sensation, Salt Bae.In November, Krishna had announced on Instagram that she and Eban ‘aren’t together anymore’.
Late Wednesday, Krishna shared a picture and a video from the Dubai restaurant of chef Nusret, aka the Salt Bae. She captioned the post, “Bae time.” In the comments section, Eban wrote, “Dang u move quick.” When one person replied to him that he should move on too, Eban wrote back, “I’m not in a rush bro but thanks haha.” Others were convinced that it was all just a joke. “Doesn’t mean that’s her bf... It can just be a awesome chef she met...” one person commented.
Krishna and Eban were always forthright about their relationship. They’d first met at Soho House in Mumbai on May 11, 2019, and started dating a month later.
ALSO WATCH | Tiger Shroff posts breathtaking clip, literally hits roof with 10-ft-high kick
In May, the two had gone live on Instagram to celebrate the one-year anniversary of their first meeting. It was then that Eban had hinted at marriage. “This is like our anniversary in a way. We just want to celebrate with you guys. Cheers to you, babe. Cheers to us,” Eban had said.
But in November, Krishna took to Instagram Stories and requested fan clubs to not tag them in posts any more. She wrote, “All you fan clubs are cute and all. But please stop tagging me in edits with Eban. We aren’t together anymore. So stop associating us. Letting you all know since it was so public.” She also deleted all her pictures with him.
Later that month, Eban dropped a cryptic note on Instagram Stories. “Distance should never effect real friendships, It’s always love regardless,” he wrote.
Krishna has no inclination towards pursuing acting as a career. Last year, she ventured into the fitness space with Tiger and launched a chain of mixed martial arts gyms.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.