Malaika Arora, Arjun Kapoor return home from New York vacation. See every pic they shared
Actors Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora have returned from their New York vacation and were spotted together at the Mumbai airport on Friday night. The two had celebrated Arjun’s 34th birthday in the city and had also made their relationship Instagram official.
Malaika was spotted at the airport in a white shirt and black trousers, and Arjun was seen twinning with her in a black tee that had the word ‘freedom’ printed on it. Arjun accompanied her to her car before leaving in his own.
After months of playing it coy, and on some occasions flat-out denying that they were together, Malaika had made the relationship official by sharing their first couple picture on Arjun’s birthday. She wrote in the caption, “Happy bday my crazy,insanely funny n amazing @arjunkapoor ... love n happiness always.” Arjun’s uncle Sanjay Kapoor also confirmed the relationship by sharing a picture of the couple posing with his son. Sanjay seems to have met the couple in the city, where he is vacationing with wife Maheep and son Jahaan.
Malaika and Arjun kept their fans updated by sharing pictures and videos of themselves, twinning in similar attires and attempting similar poses for the camera. When Arjun shared a video of himself jumping in the air on the 4th of July, Malaika commented to the post, “I make u look good” and shared a similar video of herself. They also met actors Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, who are stationed in the Big Apple for Rishi’s cancer treatment.
Denying rumours of a wedding, Arjun recently told Filmfare in an interview, “I am not getting married. Malaika and I have to still discover each other in public space and enjoy the comfort of being a couple. We need to ease. We need to take our mind off this pressure of getting married. Sometimes you just need to be in a relationship. You need to live it; you need to enjoy it for what it is, rather than what it should be according to people. We are at ease with each other.”
On being asked about her relationship with Arjun, Malaika told Hindustan Times Brunch in an interview, “It feels amazing! When my marriage ended, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to be in another relationship and was scared of being heartbroken. But I also wanted to be in love, nurture a relationship, and this new me gave me the confidence to put myself out there and take a chance. I am so glad I did!”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.
- Actor Rhea Chakraborty's lawyer Satish Maneshinde has called the 12000-page charge sheet filed by the Narcotics Control Bureau in the Sushant Singh Rajput's death case a 'damp squib'.
- Gauahar Khan has shared a video of her father, recalling the 'most favourite memory' of her life. The actor's father died on Friday.
- Actor and politician Nafisa Ali has shared some glorious pictures from her youth. Needless to say, she looks beautiful in them. Check them out here.