Nick Jonas shares intimate photo with Priyanka Chopra, calls it his ‘favourite laugh’
American singer Nick Jonas has shared a loved-up picture with wife and Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra and it sure tells us how much he is missing her. Priyanka recently attended the World Economic Forum annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
“My favorite laugh. #WhatAManGottaDoVideo,” he wrote alongside the picture. In the image, Priyanka is seen leaning over Nick who seems to be lying down on a table. Priyanka is laughing her heart out and so is Nick. It is from their recent song, What a Man Gotta Do.
Priyanka Chopra has added a dash of Bollywood to the new music video that her popstar husband Nick Jonas has released along with his brothers. In the video, What a man gotta do, Priyanka features with Joe’s wife and actor Sophie Turner and Kevin’s wife Danielle Jonas. Priyanka even posted a brief video from the shoot. “Always need me some Bollywood #gotthewindinmyhair,” she wrote.A day prior to the release of the music video, Priyanka had given a glimpse of it and captioned it: “I’m risky... he’s the business.” The couple is seen giving tribute to the 1983 Tom Cruise film, Risky Business.
Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos recently,Priyanka had said, “I want my kids to grow up in a world where the world leaders have listened to Greta’s (Thunberg) generation, where the climate crisis is contained if not averted, where a woman’s ability to succeed is a basic human right and not based on geography and chance.”
The actress recently wrapped up the shoot for The White Tiger. It is an upcoming Netflix movie where she features with Adarsh Gourav and Rajkummar Rao. The film is based on Aravind Adiga’s Man Booker Prize-winning novel of the same name, and directed by Iranian filmmaker Ramin Bahrani.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Karan Johar took to Instagram and shared a video of his children Roohi and Yash role-playing as a mother-son duo.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.