Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas party together on The Sky is Pink sets. See pics
Priyanka Chopra is all set to tie the knot with beau Nick Jonas and the two will soon kickstart their wedding celebrations. The groom-to-be just arrived in India for the D-day and joined his ladylove in Delhi for a Thanksgiving dinner. The former Miss World had been shooting for her upcoming Bollywood film The Sky Is Pink in the capital and had to wrap it by Sunday ahead of the wedding. The American singer also joined Priyanka for the small get-together, hosted by the film’s producer Aditya Roy Kapur and director Shonali Bose, before their departure to their wedding destination.
Priyanka’s brother Siddharth was also a part of the celebrations. The team celebrated the special occasion with some champagne and a cake that read, “Congratulations to our dear bride to be P.C.J.” Priyanka and actor Farhan Akhtar will be seen as Dangal actor Zaira Wasim’s parents who is a motivational speaker suffering from pulmonary fibrosis in the film.
Priyanka and Nick will get married at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur on December 2. As per the reports, a Hindu wedding ceremony will be held on December 2 and will be followed by a Christian wedding on December 3. The pre-wedding celebrations are expected to kick off on November 29. The couple are also expected to perform at their sangeet. While Nick will reportedly perform a medley of his best songs, Priyanka will be dancing on her self-chosen favourite dance numbers.
The Desi girl has already hosted three back-to-back parties abroad including a bridal shower in New York and a bachelorette and a pajama party in Amsterdarm. The two had also taken part in a traditional roka ceremony in August at Priyanka’s Mumbai residence which was followed by an intimate bash with a few Bollywood actors in presence. As per the latest reports, the royal wedding will be followed by two receptions – one in Delhi and another in Mumbai.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bobby Deol's wife, Tanya, once recalled the story of how the actor made moves on her by calling her in the dead of night, only to be ignored.
- A picture of Khushi Kapoor and her cousin, Shanaya, taking dance lessons, is being widely shared online.
- Masaba Gupta has thanked her mother, actor Neena Gupta, for keeping her grounded. "I have seen kids who are really bad at what they do, being told that they are kings and queens," she said.
- Actor Varun Dhawan, who recently tied the knot with Natasha Dalal, has hinted that photographer Rohan Shrestha might soon get married, too. Rohan is rumoured to be dating Shraddha Kapoor.
- Director Chaitanya Tamhane's award-winning film, The Disciple, will be released on Netflix.