Salman Khan’s alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur is a Krishna devotee in debut, Radha Kyon Gori Main Kyon Kaala. See pic
Romanian TV personality and Salman Khan’s alleged ladylove Iulia Vantur is all set to make her Bollywood debut with the film Radha Kyon Gori Main Kyon Kaala. She will be seen as a Polish Krishna devotee and looks almost unrecognisable in a traditional avatar on the film’s poster.
The singer-actor shared the first look of the film and wrote, “I’m excited to share with u the first poster of my movie. I’m proud to be a part of a project which has a very strong social message. Rise up and speak the unspoken. I hope u’ll be with us on this journey. Spread love! #RadhaKyonGoriMainKyonKaala #movie #NameShameTheRapists #new.”
Iulia is a regular at Bollywood parties and is often seen in the company of Salman’s family members. Salman has not endorsed the poster or the film till now.
The film also stars Jimmy Sheirgill as the male lead and will be shot in Mathura, Agra and Delhi. The actor had told Mumbai Mirror in an interview, “Despite being born in the West, I have long been fascinated by India and its culture. I am delighted to be part of a film that speaks about Krishna consciousness and deals with a strong social issue. I’m also humbled to play a person who experiences the hospitality this country is famous for.”
Director Prem Soni had told the news daily that he was looking for someone who doesn’t have an onscreen image and who looked spiritually elevated as it’s a completely deglamorised role.
Iulia has sung a few songs including Party Chale On and Selfish for Salman Khan’s Race 3 and therefore was apt for the role. The Radha Kyon Gori Main Kyon Kaala shoot is expected to be wrapped up by January next year.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.
- Actor Ameesha Patel took to her social media accounts on Saturday to seemingly address reports that she'd defrauded a businessman.
- Genelia D'Souza once teased sons Rahyl and Riaan about Riteish Deshmukh's 'new girlfriend'. She said that the boys got rather 'upset' with him over the joke.
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.