Sayyeshaa Sehgal-Arya wedding bash: Couple performs together, Saira Banu hits the dance floor. See pics
Sayyeshaa is all set to tie the knot with Tamil actor Arya on Saturday. The couple partied together with their closest friends and family before their big day. Sayyeshaa is the daughter of Bollywood actors Sumeet Sehgal and Shaheen Banu, the latter being the daughter of actor Saira Banu’s brother, Sultan Ahmed. She was seen in Shivaay with Ajay Devgn.
Pictures from the wedding bash show Saira dancing and posing for pictures with actor Anju Mahendru. Even Sayyeshaa clicked several pictures with the guest. Actor Sanjay Dutt was spotted with Anju in one pic, holding her face in his hands.
Sayyeshaa looked stunning in her pink lehenga and even performed on the dance floor together with her to-be husband. They danced to Kareena Kapoor’s hit song from Jab We Met, Mauja Hi Mauja. Check out their pics and videos:
Arya and Sayyeshaa confirmed their engagement on Valentine’s Day. Sharing a note on social media, Sayyeshaa wrote: “With the blessings of our parents and family, we are delighted to share with you the most beautiful day of our lives. We are getting married this March! We seek your love and blessings in our new journey of happiness and togetherness.”
Sayyeshaa, aged 21, and 38-year-old Arya fell in love during the making of their Tamil film, Ghajinikanth. They are currently working together on a film called Kaappan. Since her debut, Sayyeshaa has worked in films like Akhil (Telugu), Vanamagan (Tamil), Junga (Tamil) and Ghajinikanth (Tamil).
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Several Bollywood celebrities such as Karan Johar; Riteish Deshmukh and his wife, Genelia; Sussanne Khan; and Neelam Kothari Soni, were spotted at the birthday party of Ekta Kapoor's son, Ravie.
- Bobby Deol's wife, Tanya, once recalled the story of how the actor made moves on her by calling her in the dead of night, only to be ignored.
- A picture of Khushi Kapoor and her cousin, Shanaya, taking dance lessons, is being widely shared online.
- Masaba Gupta has thanked her mother, actor Neena Gupta, for keeping her grounded. "I have seen kids who are really bad at what they do, being told that they are kings and queens," she said.
- Actor Varun Dhawan, who recently tied the knot with Natasha Dalal, has hinted that photographer Rohan Shrestha might soon get married, too. Rohan is rumoured to be dating Shraddha Kapoor.