Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and rest of Bollywood wishes Karan Johar on his birthday. See pics
Karan Johar turned 46 on Friday and the entire Bollywood has flocked to social media to wish their favourite director and film producer. From Katrina Kaif to Sonam Kapoor, every one is sharing their best pictures and selfies with Karan to wish him on his special day.
Sonam shared a picture from her recent wedding celebrations in which Karan can be seen giving the new bride a sweet kiss on her cheek. “@karanjohar happy happy birthday my darling brother from another mother.. love you to the moon and back... May you always shine brighter than all the stars in the universe! Thank you always for your friendship, love, generosity and incredible humour. I will always have your back! @reelsandframes,” she captioned the photo.
Alia Bhatt posted the most heartfelt message with her photo. “Happy birthday my father, my friend, my life teacher, my selfie-teacher! I must’ve done something right in my last life to deserve an all in one relationship with a beautiful soul like you. Love you to the moon and back karan. Thank you for being you. Miss you,” she captioned a selfie with the Karan, who introduced her to movies with Student of the Year.
Abhishek Bachchan shared a throwback picture with Karan. “#flashbackfriday Singapore in 2004 the day of the Yuva premiere. We’ve all aged since except @karanjohar who looks the same!!! Happy Birthday KJ!! You’re the best brother, best friend... You’re just the best! Have the most wonderful year. You deserve nothing less. Love you,” he captioned the photo.
Hrithik Roshan, Parineeti Chopra, Farhan Akhtar, Farah Khan, Anushka Sharma, Tiger Shroff and more also wished Karan with beautiful messages. Check them out:
Karan has recently revealed that he will begin work on his next directorial from next year. “I have locked a screenplay and I am going to direct a film around mid-next year. I look forward to casting for it as soon as I come back from New York,” he told HT in an interview.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.
- Actor Ameesha Patel took to her social media accounts on Saturday to seemingly address reports that she'd defrauded a businessman.
- Genelia D'Souza once teased sons Rahyl and Riaan about Riteish Deshmukh's 'new girlfriend'. She said that the boys got rather 'upset' with him over the joke.
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.