Sunny Leone and family visit Lake Balboa, actor feels glad to keep kids ‘away from people’
Sunny Leone and her family have been enjoying their time outdoors ever since they flew to Los Angeles last month. The actor has now shared a few pics from their latest outing to Lake Balboa.
Sharing the pictures on Instagram, she wrote, “So much fun finding a new place to take the kids and keep them away from people :) @dirrty99 good job baby finding this place! Lake Balboa!”
The first picture shows Sunny posing for the camera on the lakeside while wearing a mask. There are also pictures of her three kids: Nisha, Noah and Asher, all with masks, walking around the lake and having a good time. The last picture shows Sunny and husband Daniel Weber enjoying a boat ride.
Her husband shared a few more pictures from the outing and captioned them, “Great afternoon at the lake - swans , ducks and boats with @sunnyleone.”
Sunny and family had recently visited a friend’s place where they enjoyed swimming in a private pool. Before that, the actor had been regularly sharing pictures from her daughter’s horse-riding session, their playtime in the open area outside their house and their visit to a farm to collect their own veggies, and an animal park.
The family had flown to the US last month after spending almost two months in lockdown in India. Sharing the reason behind the decision, along with a picture of them sitting in their LA home, she wrote on Instagram in May, “In life when you have children your own priorities and well being takes the back seat. Both @dirrty99 and I had the opportunity to take our children where we felt they would be safer against this invisible killer “corona virus” Our home away from home and secret garden in Los Angeles. I know this is what my mother would have wanted me to do.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.