“I get entertained by trolls as I find them pretty amusing,” says Saiyami Kher
The actor also reveals her de-stressing mantra, who she would swipe right on a dating app, and her most embarrassing google searchUpdated: Apr 28, 2019 00:18 IST
- Sun Sign: Cancer
- Home town: Nashik
- School/college: Fravashi Academy, Nashik/St. Xaviers College, Mumbai
- First break: Mirzya (2016)
- High point of your life: Running a full marathon (42kms) in Mumbai in 2016
- Low point of your life : When Sachin Tendulkar retired from cricket. I’m still getting over it!
If not an actress, what would you have been?
A sportswoman, a chef or even a wildlife photographer.
Who would you pick as the sexiest actor?
Richard Gere and Ryan Gosling.
A song you can’t get out of your head right now..?
Lag Jaa Gale from Woh Kaun Thi (1964).
Are you a romantic or a realist?
A complete romantic, who thinks from the heart.
Who would you right swipe on a dating app?
And what would your bio on a dating app be.
I will judge you by your straight drive.
List three things you look for in a man.
Honesty, humour and love for adventure.
Your most embarrassing Google search is...?
Spellings. I do it all the time.
What’s the first app you check in the morning ?
Who is the last person you dial before going off to sleep?
My mom. I have to inform her when I get home.
And the last post on your Insta was…?
The announcement of my next project, Breathe (Season 2).
How do you handle trolls?
I get entertained by trolls as I find them pretty amusing.
A relationship advice that your mother gave you...?
It’s easy to break them and tough to make them.
- Most used apps: WhatsApp and Twitter
- Last person stalked: Ishaan Khattar
- Most-watched YouTube video: Babu Moshai scene from Anand (1971)
- Notifications right now: 13
- Favourite insta filters: Cairo and Paris
Name the last show you binge-watched?
How do you de-stress?
By eating chocolate and running while listening to my favourite music.
FollowVeenuSingh12 on Twitter
From HT Brunch, April 28, 2019
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Apr 27, 2019 22:07 IST