Events in April: Concerts by Yo Yo Honey Singh, KS Chitra & more
Apr 01, 2023 05:06 PM IST
From concerts and political rallies to a circus, Bengaluru has a lot to offer with several events scheduled this month.
Bengaluru is set to see several events in April, from political rallies to live performances by vocalists like Yo Yo Honey Singh. Here is a curated list of top events happening in Bengaluru this month so you can block your calendars and make the most of it.
- PM Modi's visit to Mysuru for the golden jubilee celebrations of "Project Tiger": PM Modi is set to release the latest tiger population numbers in Mysuru next month at the commemoration event to mark 50 years of Tiger conservation. Project Tiger was conceived and launched by then PM Indira Gandhi in 1973.
- Rahul Gandhi's visit to Kolar for 'Satyameva Jayate': Disqualified Congress MP Rahul Gandhi will be attending the 'Satyameva Jayate' programme at Kolar on April 9, coinciding with PM Modi's event.
- Yo Yo Honey Singh concert: Filling fast, this event is set to run at 8pm today at the Courtyard in Bengaluru's Phoenix Market City. The popular playback singer will be setting the stage on fire with Bollywood and pop music in both English and Hindi for around two hours. The concert is suitable for those above 12 years of age and costs ₹899 onwards per head.
- Rambo Circus International Festival: At St. John's Auditorium in Bengaluru from April 8 to 23 for ₹500 per person, enjoy an international circus festival with breath-taking ground and aerial acts in an air conditioned auditorium this summer. Suitable for people above three years of age.
- Malayalam melodies with K S Chitra: Organised at the Good Shepherd Auditorium in Bengaluru on April 8 at around 6:30 pm for ₹1,000 onwards, enjoy a soulful evening with legendary singer and Padma Bhushan awardee K S Chitra along with a 13-piece orchestra.