'So-called farmers enjoying chicken biryani, trying to spread bird flu': BJP MLA
- BJP MLA Madan Dilawar said that the so-called farmers are doing picnic in the name of farmer agitation in the country.
By Aabshar H Quazi
Amid growing bird flu scare in the country, BJP MLA from Ramganjmandi, Kota and Rajasthan BJP general secretary Madan Dilawar has alleged that some ‘so-called’ farmers are doing Chicken biryani parties and picnic in the ongoing farmer agitation which is a conspiracy to spread bird flu.
Dilawar, in a statement today, stated that the so-called farmers are doing picnic in the name of farmer agitation in the country and are not really concerned about the farmers.
“They are not participating in any movement but enjoying chicken biryani and dry fruits for leisure”, he said. “It is a conspiracy to spread bird flu,” he said.
Dilawar said, “If these so-called farmers are not removed from the agitation sites then bird flu can spread to the entire country so they should be immediately removed from the agitation sites”.
These so-called farmers have blocked roads which is causing public inconvenience so if they do not readily leave the roads then they should be dealt with strictness to avoid the spread of bird flu in the country, he said.
He further said that terrorists and robbers are also attending the farmer agitation in disguise who are not just enemies of the farmers but also of the country.
Dilawar’s statement has come at a time when bird flu is spreading its wings in the country and farmers are also running mass movements on demand of repealing the farm laws.
The farmers' leaders at Shahjahanpur have criticised Dilawar's statement. Rampal Jat, National President of Kisan Mahapanchayat said, “Dilawar should give list of such bird flu-infected persons who are spreading bird flu and also the terrorist/robbers who are participating in the farmer agitation”.
Rampal said that Dilawar has made a vague allegation just to grab headlines.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The knowledge base and resources of the premier institutions of the country will be leveraged to bring in a transformational change in the rural developmental process, as per the programme objectives
- The government notice asks him to deposit ₹5,430,000 as rent for the bungalow, pending since November 2019, at a rate of ₹10,000/day.
- The victim reported this to another police officer and that’s how the matter came to the knowledge of Alwar SP, who asked for filing a case against the accused SI.
- An official said the video was recorded by a local resident who did not wish to be identified.
- Rajasthan BJP chief launched a programme against the state government, experts see factionalism in the party.
- Additional commissioner, excise policy, CR Dewasi, told that the e-auction for the wine shops started three days ago whereby.
- Two state government officials were arrested for taking a bribe of ₹four lakhs and Naresh Singhal, owner of Paras Travel Agency, was arrested for giving the bribe.
- The brother of the man stuck in Kuwait, said the employer even used to beat his brother and threaten not to let him ever return to India.
- Several experts said that full-scale resumption of economic activity, near full people movement and laxity in compliance to Covid appropriate behaviour are reasons behind the recent spurt in cases.