Air India Express Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019: Attend walk-in- interview for direct hiring. Check eligibility criteria here
Air India Express Limited is hiring 51 cabin crew. The vacancies are only for female candidates. Interested applicants are invited for a walk-in- interview on July 9, 2019.
Time and Venue:
9 am to 12 noon--- The Gateway Hotel, Calicut, Pt Usha road, Calicut, Pin – 673032
Maximum age limit as on 01.07.2019 shall be 27 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Minimum Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
Height / BMI: Minimum required for female:157.5 cms (5’2”) /BMI – 18 - 22
(Relaxation of 2.5cms (1”) for SC/ST candidates and those hailing from North-East States & hilly areas. This relaxation will be granted to candidates who produce a Certificate of Domicile of this area).
Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars /birthmarks.
Even and regular teeth.
Clear speech, no stammering, lipsing. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- BSEB Class 12th Admit Card 2021: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will on Saturday release the admit card for class 12th board exams 2021 on its official website seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com.
- SSC CHSL Results: Candidates who have appeared in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam 2019 can check their results by visiting ssc.nic.in.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Friday declared the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) tier 1 exam result 2019 and cutoff marks on its official website-ssc.nic.in.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for re-registration for January 2021 session till January 31.
- National Institute of Open Schooling on Friday released class 10th, 12th admit card for January/February 2021 exams. Candidates who are registered for the exams can download their admit card from the official website at nios.ac.in.
- The online application window for Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) recruitment for the posts of graduate engineer apprentice (GEA) and Technical Diploma Apprentice (TA), will close on January 15
- IBPS PO Result 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Thursday declared the results for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee CRP-X prelims examination on its official website at ibps.in.
- JKSSB Recruitment: The online registration window of the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) recruitment for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various departments under provisions of the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services will close on Saturday, January 16, 2021.
- NTA on Thursday released an official notice alerting the applicants of JEE Main 2021 against some unscrupulous elements who have created a fake website - jeeguide.co.in in the name of JEE Main 2021 through which online application and fee payments are being solicited from the aspirants.