CGPSC Recruitment: Application window closing today, apply now for 143 vacancies
CGPSC Recruitment 2020: The online application window for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) combined stateservices exam is closing on Tuesday, January 12. Aspirants who have not yet applied for the posts can do it at psc.cg.gov.in till 11:59 pm.
There are a total of 143 vacancies for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DySP), District Excise Officers, Transport Sub-Inspectors, Excise Sub-Inspectors, Assistant Jailors and others.
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
Candidates who have appeared for the final year exam and awaiting results can also apply
21 to 30 years. (Relaxation of age applicable for reserved category candidates)
Candidates will have to clear a preliminary and main exam and a physical standard test.
The preliminary paper will have two compulsory papers of objective type multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The first question paper will comprise of 100 General Studies questions carrying 200 marks and the duration of the exam will be two hours. The second paper will be an aptitude test of two hours comprising of 100 questions carrying 200 marks in total.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions in the prescribed format on or before February 27, 2021.
- Once the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at wbhrb.in on or before February 6, 2021, until 8pm.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at upsc.gov.in on or before February 11, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at barc.gov.in on or before February 15, 2021.
- Candidates who have registered for the examination will be able to download the admit card online at wbbpe.org or wbbprimaryeducation.org.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for recruitment against 241 Vacancies for the post of security guard. Aspirants can apply online till February 12 at rbi.org.in.
- The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL), under ministry of coal has invited online applications for the recruitment against 372 vacancies for Fitter, Welder, Junior Staff Nurse and other posts.
- WB Police Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has invited online applications for recruitment against vacancies for the post of constable, lady constable, sub-inspector, lady SI and SI of Police (armed branch).
- The decks have been cleared for starting the recruitment process for filling 1,894 posts of principals and assistant teachers in 3,049 government- aided junior high schools across the state.
- According to notification released, the 3rd phase of 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) will be held from January 31 to February 12 for around 28 lakh candidates.
- Allahabad High Court UP HJS Recruitment 2021: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has invited online applications for recruitment against 98 vacancies of district judge (UP HJS).
- The online application process for India Post for recruitment against 4269 vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Karnataka and Gujarat circles is closing on Wednesday, January 20.