Maharashtra Metro Recruitment: 139 vacancies notified for engineer, technician, station controller
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA Metro) has invited online applications for supervisory and non- supervisory posts. There are 86 vacancies for supervisory posts of section engineer and station controller/ train operator/ train collector and section engineer and 53 vacancies for non-supervisory posts of technician. Aspirants can apply online at mahametro.org from December 14 to January 21, 2021.
Maharahstra Metro Recruitment: Vacancy Details for Supervisory posts
Station Controller/Train Operator/Train Controller: 56 Posts
Three years engineering Diploma in Electrical/ /Electronics/ Mechanical Branch from a Govt. recognized University / Institute. Knowledge of Marathi Language in all three attributes i.e. Read, Speak and write is compulsory. This is subject to verification before selection.
Section Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
Section Engineer (IT): 01 Post
Section Engineer (Electronics): 05 Posts
Section Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
Four year bachelor’s degree in engineering (B.E/ B. Tech) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute in respective discipline noted against the post. Knowledge of Marathi Language in all three attributes i.e. Read, Speak and write is compulsory. This is subject to verification before selection
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 08 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electronics): 03 Posts
Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 06 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil)- 02 Posts
Three years engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised University / Institute in respective discipline noted against the post. Knowledge of Marathi Language in all three attributes i.e. Read, Speak and write is compulsory. This will subject to verification before selection.
Maharahstra Metro Recruitment: Vacancy Details for Non-Supervisory posts
Technician (Electrical)- 23 posts
Technician Fitter -- 13 posts
Technician Civil -- 2 posts
Technician Electronics --13 posts
Technician AC and Refrigeration -- 2 posts
SSC pass with ITI from NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute in Electrical/Fitter/Mason/Plumber/Electronics/Electronics Mechanic/AC & Refrigeration Trades. Working knowledge of Marathi Language is compulsory.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Three students of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, who had last year discovered the closest asteroid to have crossed the earth without touching it, have been recognised by the Astronomical Society of India (ASI).
- The Supreme Court on Wednesday imposed a hefty fine of ₹five crore on a medical college in Uttar Pradesh for illegally admitting MBBS students.
- The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) matriculation examination, which began on February 17, concluded on Wednesday.
- Overall, the JEE Main Paper 1 in the evening shift was easy and balanced.
- CSBC Bihar constable admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the CSBC Bihar constable recruitment examination 2021 can download their hall tickets online at csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check their results online at delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- HSSC Art and Craft Teacher results 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the HSSC Art and Craft Teacher recruitment exam can check their results online at hssc.gov.in.
- Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at energy.rajasthan.gov.in on or before March 16, 2021.
- NTPC AE Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at ntpccareers.net on or before March 10, 2021.
- ICSI CS Professional, Executive results 2020: Once the results are announced, candidates who have appeared in the ICSI CS examination 2020 will be able to check their results online at icsi.edu.
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.gov.in on or before March 15, 2021.
- Overall the paper was Moderate to Easy and the Paper was balanced. Almost all topics covered in every subject, students could complete in the given time.
- Candidates who appeared in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) mains 2021 for admission to BE and BTech programme in Lucknow on Wednesday said Mathematics section was toughest.