NEET PG Counselling 2020: Deadline to resign seats alloted in first round extended till May 8
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on Thursday extended the last date for the candidates who have joined their allotted college in the NEET PG Round I of counselling to resign from their joined seat till May 8, 2020. This has been done keeping in view that many state counselling have been delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic and various court cases. A notice regarding this has been uploaded on the committee’s official website.
Earlier, the last date for the candidates to resign their allotted seats was until May 4, 2020.
As per the notification, the candidates will now have time to resign from their allotted seats by 5 pm on or before the extended deadline. Candidates who wish to reign will have to send their information to the allotted college via email or report physically requesting their resignation and the respective college will resign the seat online at intramcc.nic.in within stipulated time.
“Colleges are requested to email the resignation letter to such candidates,” reads the notice.
The seats which the candidates have resigned from will come back for the second round of allotment.
The details for the second round of counselling will be uploaded on the committee’s official website soon. Candidates are therefore requested to keep a tap on the MCC’s official website for more updates regarding the second round of NEET PG counselling.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.
- RBI JE admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI JE recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit card online at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.org.in on or before March 10, 2021, until 6 pm.
- The first stage of UPSC civil services exam, prelims, is objective in nature, the second stage mains is a written examination and the third stage interview is a verbal evaluation process.
- JAM answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JAM 2021 examination can check the answer key online at jam.iisc.ac.in.