Students of IIIT-Delhi showcase 18 innovative projects
From letting Delhi Metro users track live announcements to developing an app for managing scrap at home, students from the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT-Delhi) showcased 18 innovative projects at an event held here on Friday.
A total of 83 students of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication (ECE), Design, and Social Science took part in the ‘Building Better Interfaces (BBI) 2019’ organised at the institute. Some of the other projects included smartphone applications and platforms that help users manage sports events, gives travel recommendations, matches people for professional meetings among others.
Ranjan Bose, Director, IIIT-Delhi, said, “The projects showcased encourage the students to identify real-world problems and then propose practical solutions.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Most of the top positions were bagged by girls.
- The Himachal Pradesh committee of the Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU) will hold a statewide strike on March 9 for the appointment of Anganwadi workers in the pre-primary classes.
- On Sunday, teachers from different colleges also alleged that they have not been paid regular salary since 2019 and said that nearly 1,200 teachers at these colleges were finding it difficult to make ends meet.
- Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education on Monday declared class 12 annual 2020 (Regular) Kashmir division results in which 82% students passed.
- JEE main result 2021: After the results are declared, candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination will be able to check their JEE main results 2021 online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- JKBOSE class 12 results for Kashmir division: Students who have appeared in the JKBOSE class 12 board examination can check their results online at jkbose.ac.in.
- JEE main result 2021: Once the results are out, candidates who have appeared in the JEE Mains 2021 February session exam will be able to check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the final answer key of JEE main February 2021 examination.
- Over 6.88 lakh candidates have applied for UPPSC's combined state/upper subordinate services examination 2021, commonly known as PCS exam, and assistant conservator of forest /range forest officer services examination 2021, say UPPSC officials.
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to soon declare the results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2021 first session exams.