Aishwarya Rai-Abhishek Bachchan dance to Desi Girl with daughter Aaradhya at wedding. Watch
In a new video that has landed on the internet, Amitabh Bachchan's granddaughter Aaradhya is seen dancing in perfect harmony with her famous parents, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan. The little girl is seen matching steps with them as the trio danced to the hit Dostana song, Desi Girl.
On Monday, pictures of the three of them, attending the wedding of Aishwarya's cousin, flooded the internet. While the couple chose to wear coordinated beige and embroidered ensembles, Aaradhya looked pretty in a red ethnic outfit.
In the viral video, the three of them are on stage along with another man and a woman. As the song plays, the three do one of the famous steps from the song. Minutes later, Aishwarya lovingly hugs her daughter. Particularly, noteworthy was Aaradhya's delicate thumkas.
In early January, Aishwarya, Abhishek and Aaradhya left for Hyderabad, where she was to shoot for her upcoming Tamil film, Ponniyin Selvan. That was the first time that the actor had stepped out of Mumbai in 10 months. After more than a month's stay in Hyderabad, the actor returned to Mumbai earlier in February. At the airport, she was seen holding Aaradhya's hand.
Last year, in July, the three of them and Amitabh Bachchan had contracted coronavirus and had to be admitted at Mumbai's Nanavati hospital. The mother-daughter were the first to leave while Abhishek exited the hospital last after testing negative.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Twinkle Khanna, using an adorable photo of daughter Nitara kissing a puppy, urged everyone to wear their masks correctly instead of using them as 'chin straps'.
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.