Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan, Aaradhya spotted at wedding; check out their matching masks
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and their daughter Aaradhya Bachchan attended a wedding recently. In photos that have surfaced online, Aishwarya, Abhishek and Aaradhya were seen posing in ethnic ensembles, and matching masks.
In the pictures, the trio posed together, while a girl joined them in the frame. A third picture saw Aishwarya dressed in red, posing for a selfie, without a mask.
The family was spotted at the wedding days after Aishwarya and Abhishek were photographed with Aaradhya at the Mumbai airport. The actors were returning from Hyderabad.
On the work front, Aishwarya was last seen in Fanney Khan back in 2018. She is currently working on Ponniyin Selvan. The movie sees Aishwarya reunite with director Mani Ratnam. They've worked together on films such as Raavan and Guru.
Ponniyin Selvan is based on Kalki Krishnamurthy’s fictional period novel of the same name. Speaking about the project with Mid-Day in 2020, Shiva Anand, executive producer, said, “We have no intention of compromising on the film. We will release the first part next year, though we don’t have clarity on the release date yet.
As for Abhishek, he was seen in two projects in 2020. He made his digital debut with Breathe: Into the Shadows and was also seen in Ludo. Abhishek has a diverse list of movies in the pipeline. This includes The Big Bull and Bob Biswas.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Twinkle Khanna, using an adorable photo of daughter Nitara kissing a puppy, urged everyone to wear their masks correctly instead of using them as 'chin straps'.
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.