Hrithik Roshan is 'daddy cool' as he goes on a bike ride with sons Hridhaan and Hrehaan in new video. Watch here
- Actor Hrithik Roshan has shared a new video of himself, on a bike ride with his sons, Hridhaan and Hrehaan. Check it out here.
Actor Hrithik Roshan has shared a fun new video on social media. The short clip, posted on Instagram on Thursday, showed the actor bobbing his head to an upbeat song, while he rides a bicycle with his sons, Hridhaan and Hrehaan.
"Daddy cool," Hrithik captioned his post, in which he grooved to David Guetta's This One's for You. Later in the video, the words 'high on love' appear on the screen, along with his sons.
His former co-stars, Tiger Shroff and Mrunal Thakur, among others, reacted with emojis in the comments section.
In an earlier interview, Hrithik's ex-wife, Sussanne Khan, had spoken about their sons. “Hrehaan is like his father. He is extremely intelligent and superb in calculations. He is a very quiet boy, but is inquisitive about things around him. Hridaan is just like me. He is a very happy-go-lucky, fun child and doesn’t complain about anything. He is always smiling and is a complete rock star," she had said. Both Hrithik and Sussanne continue to co-parent their children, after their separation in 2014.
Hrithik on his birthday recently announced his next film, a big-budget action movie called Fighter, directed by his War filmmaker, Siddharth Anand, and co-starring Deepika Padukone. "This is definitely one of the most exciting moments of my life to bring together two of my favourite stars, Hrithik and Deepika, for the first time to the Indian and global audience," Siddharth had said in a statement.
Hrithik also has Krrish 4 in the pipeline. The long-awaited superhero sequel is currently in pre-production.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.