Kajal Aggarwal shares 'best wedding pic', sweetest memory with husband Gautam Kitchlu
Actor Kajal Aggarwal married longtime boyfriend Gautam Kitchlu in October last year but still has a lot to share from her dream wedding. The actor shared unseen pictures from her wedding celebrations as her fans asked her for her engagement picture and her favourite click from her nuptials.
Kajal shared an unseen picture from her engagement which showed a blushing Gautam putting the ring on her finger as she smiled at him. The 'best picture' from her wedding showed Kajal flashing the thumbs-up sign to Gautam and the caption read, "After it was all done."
On being asked to share a picture with her bestie, Kajal shared a group picture from her wedding which had all her friends candidly posing for the camera while she and Gautam kissed each other. Asked about a picture with her boyfriend, Kajal shared a nine-year-old picture with Gautam from a party.
Sharing her 'sweetest memory with hubby', Kajal posted a picture from their ring game played after the wedding. Hinting that she was the winner of the game, she captioned it, "Little victories. He has already learnt to choose his battles wisely." The actor also shared a throwback picture from one of their trips with friends as she revealed that she met Gautam through common friends.
She also shared a big family picture which had the Aggarwals, Kitchlus, Valechas and Nayars in the frame. An adorable childhood picture was also shared by the actor.
A fan asked Kajal to share one difference in her life after marriage. The actor replied, "Heightened sense of responsibility for not just myself, anymore. Prioritizing my partner over everyone and everything and vice versa." On being asked if she will continue doing films, the actor said, "Of course I will! #firstlove. Let's break patriarchy, high time?"
A fan went on to ask about her married life and how she would describe her husband in one word. She replied, "It's a coincidence (and blessings) that my best friend and husband are the same person."
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.