Kriti Kharbanda: Learning to say no in my career is my biggest achievement
She had a single release in 2020 with direct to digital but Kriti Kharbanda says she is extremely happy with the pace of her career as she is making all the right choices.
The actor, who also started shooting her film 14 Phere amid the pandemic, says, “I am hoping for better and better work. Fortunately I think I have been very privileged over the last few years where I have had the option to make choices for myself.”
The actor says her experiences so far have been very vital for her to understand the profession better.
“What I have learnt in the past few year is not beat around the bush, learnt when to say no when you think you can’t do something or when you don’t want to do something. I think that is what has got me where I am today because I have said no to things which a lot of people told me will backfire. Learning to say no is the biggest achievement for me in my career,” explains Kharbanda.
The actor says she is looking forward to seeing how her career shapes up in the coming years.
“It has only helped me grow from strength to strength. I am hoping that in the years to come I am to be a part of a film and a cast like Housefull 4 which is an out and out commercial film and also simultaneously be a part of a Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana and Taish. I want to continue on that path in my career where I am both a bankable star and a good actor,” concludes the actor.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sara Ali Khan is in Jaipur. While she hasn't mentioned the reason behind her visit, it appears that she is in the pink city for a wedding. Sara and Manish Malhotra shared many pictures from the venue.
- Yami Gautam had previously opened up about a prolonged neck injury that affected her routine life. The actor has now detailed in on a road accident that left her with the injury.
- Sisters Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora posted pictures of their mom to wish her on her birthday and close friend Karisma Kapoor was among the first ones to comment.
- Akshay Kumar presented the first poster of Ahan Shetty's debut film, Tadap. Ahan is the son of actor Suniel Shetty. The film also stars Tara Sutaria. See the poster here.
- John Abraham posed for a slightly different picture on Tuesday. He was seen posing with nothing but a pillow as he waited for his clothes on film sets.
- Anushka Sharma gave fans a look at the view of the sea from her Mumbai home. Anushka has been enjoying life as a new mother since welcoming daughter Vamika in January.
- Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.
- Happy birthday Tiger Shroff: If you thought the Baaghi's star's features were hard to define and did not fit into the more desi definition of good looks, then you must read about his family background.
- Deepika Padukone, in her new Instagram post, talked about her daily routine. She also revealed whether she '(plans) a lot'. Watch the video here.
- Arshi Khan has said that Salman Khan introduced her to Iulia Vantur at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party, and said that he wants her to learn Urdu.