Riddhima Kapoor wishes husband Bharat a happy anniversary with unseen wedding photos
Jewellery designer Riddhima Kapoor Sahni, the daughter of actors Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor, is celebrating 15 years of being married to businessman Bharat Sahni. She wished him on the relationship milestone with a romantic Instagram post, featuring unseen photos from their wedding in 2006. She also shared a more recent picture of them posing with daughter Samara.
“15 years 180 months 780 weeks 5475 days 131400 hours 7884000 minutes and counting ... Happy ‘Crystal’ Anniversary @brat.man #tothenext15years Love & kisses,” she wrote.
Actors Soni Razdan, Neelam Kothari Soni, Sophie Choudry and Amrita Arora wished the couple on their special day. Fans also showered love on them.
Meanwhile, Bharat also shared a mushy post for Riddhima on Instagram. “They say if at first you don’t succeed try doing it the way your wife told you. Happy Anniversary @riddhimakapoorsahniofficial. Thank you for everything you do for us #15 #happywife #happylife #happyme,” he wrote.
Riddhima met Bharat while studying in London. They got married in 2006, after four years of being together. Their daughter, Samara, was born in 2011.
Last month, Riddhima, Bharat and Samara joined her mother Neetu and brother Ranbir Kapoor for a holiday in Ranthambore. Ranbir’s girlfriend Alia Bhatt and her family - mother Soni and sister Shaheen Bhatt - also accompanied them. They rang in the New Year together.
Unlike Ranbir, Riddhima was never interested in becoming an actor. “I was not interested. I am very old now, but even when I had the chance, I was always inclined towards my creative side, and fashion, jewellery, etc. My parents never pressurised me (to become an actor), they always supported what I wanted to do, be it getting into the fashion business, or getting married in Delhi despite being a Mumbai girl. I am fortunate that my husband too has been supportive,” she told Hindustan Times in a 2018 interview.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, who recently welcomed her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan, reciprocated the love that was showered on her by his sister, Saba.
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Actor Ankita Lokhande has defended Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali against allegations that they abandoned their foster children.
- Karan Johar took to Instagram and shared a video of his children Roohi and Yash role-playing as a mother-son duo.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.