Salman Khan confirms Radhe Your Most Wanted Bhai to release in theatres on Eid 2021
Salman Khan has revealed the release date of his next, Radhe Your Most Wanted Bhai, in a new Instagram post, while confirming that the film will be released in theatres while keeping the requests of Theatre Exhibitors Association from across the country in mind. The film will release on Eid 2021.
The actor wrote, “Sorry it has taken me a long time to revert to all the theatre owners... It’s a big decision to make during these times. I understand the financial problems that the theatre owners/exhibitors are going through and I would like to help them by releasing Radhe in theatres. In return I would expect them to take utmost amount of care and precautions for the audience who would come to the theatre to watch Radhe. The commitment was of EID and it will be Eid 2021 inshallah. Enjoy Radhe this year in theatres on Eid.. God willing.."
Watch | Salman Khan announces release of Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai in theatres
Directed by Prabhudeva, the film starring Disha Patani, Jackie Shroff, Zarina Wahab and Randeep Hooda has been co-produced by Salman Khan, Sohail Khan and Atul Agnihotri, under the banners Salman Khan Films, Sohail Khan Productions, and Reel Life Production. The actor finished the shoot of the film after coronavirus-induced lockdown ended. The film is supposed to be a remake of South Korean film Veteran and also a sequel to Salman’s 2009 hit film, Wanted.
According to sources, the Theatre Exhibitors Association had requested Salman to release the film in theatres, to help them tide over the losses accruing due to pandemic. While theatres are now open, many of the big-ticket films are yet to release while others have gone direct to streaming.
Salman famously releases his films on Eid, including past hits such as Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Dabangg, Kick, Ek Tha Tiger and Bodyguard.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.